The following management activities of the Stewardship District are done in collaboration between the Executive Director and the District Manager.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District compliance with administrative and financial reporting.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Prepare agendas for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Prepare annual budget, annual audit, and monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.